Saturday, December 03, 2005

Picture perfect

Yeah dubai is becoming that. Surprisingly the interiors here are there to LOOK at. I mean people rave about architecture here, but to me interiors is all to die for here. And serious, not hideous do-it-for-the-magazine kind of stuff. Ok, sometimes gaud(i)(y), rather over done, But they are doing what is the essence - material exploration. And since 'class-iness' is an underlined here, it's almost no nonsense, no-casual use of skill. I'm guessing a good market to explore, 'cause after every 20 odd weird development, You could come across one that's a ooooo-what-u-doing-here??!! Not a bad statistic for me. And besides a market that experimenting with a certain amount of seriousness to it, seems like my call. I should start clicking some of these and putting them up. Some thing that would get me motivated to start a productive venture here. Man I wish it was as easy as it is back there, to get into the market here... That is my only downer. Too much distinction on colour, and thats a tough one to crack.
But well i'm waiting for th emeeting tonite, one beer down, karaoke and architecture. exciting stuff. Hope i have some questions answered there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home