Thursday, April 02, 2015

A flight gone missing
Dec, 2014

"How did this happen?
when we were sleeping so peaceful inflight
Our journey was a short vacation
To the sunny side of life
How did this happen
We couldnt have expected .."

My heart feels bound
By the energy pulling me inside it
It feels like a deep deep gorge
And I’m endlessly falling
Till my mind cannot imagine a fall anymore
And I feel dizzy and want to lose my sense
My head hurts with the heaviness
And deep breaths come intermittently
To tell me I’m alive
I cannot understand
Cannot sleep
With knowing these innocent souls
Were on their way to a holiday
On a short flight
To a new horizon
And they well knew their last minutes
Not sudden
Not abrupt
They lived to see their approaching end

I don’t know why
But I see a calm on their faces
Like this is fate
And we must accept it
But even so
I still cant sleep
Knowing that these lives
Dint deserve to go this way


Written on account of AirAsia flight QZ8501 which went missing on Dec. 28th later found to have crashed in the Java Sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home