Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Travelogue

" I feel so of my own that even the hold of a hand couldn't touch me today. Yesterday too never spoke a word, just held me in a gaze. This is the first time I am here without my book. My small world which treasures my past. The precipitate of me. I miss it so much. You think I should call for it? Or let it be something to look forward to? My life isnt close to what i would want to live. People make places, cities make people, who makes cities(?) I still remain caught in the dilemma of 'being'. Just as everyone comes back to me, I wish I were all alone again.
Being and not being, I can't bear anymore. I want the life of a stranger. No hold, no touch, no feel. I want to live a day of my own."
- The responsibility of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Link said...

I am waiting for the pics of our Hatta trip to be posted. And also your valuable comments of that day.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home