Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today I assumed the responsibility of the 'other'. Someone outside of me, who belongs in this 'world'. who responds to their questions and assumes pleasure in 'being understood'. who looks at life for what it gives. for whom the day is over only because it did end. who believes vision is to see, not to select. whose questions hold more the unrecognized third, rather than me and you. for whom the unknown 'he' is a greater concern than anyone else. who has seen the 'happy dream' for so long that he cant recognize it walking past him. the person who has walked the same path a fifty times before but does not recognize a single footprint there.
I am now me, a citizen of the 'employed' world.

2 Comments:

Blogger adv said...

"...who has seen the 'happy dream' for so long that he cant recognize it walking past him."
amen.

on a completely different note... isnt it a dangerous standpoint to start from... to assume that one in fact does not belong to this world?
when u find where they meet... will you show me how?

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger adv said...

talk to us, o wise one!

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home