Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i dont know what goodbyes teach us, but...

Read rohans blog today. Figured i will be seeing less of my KRVIA when i get there this time round. And that suddenly dawned upon me of having departed myself a couple of months ago. Ofcourse the only difference being it wasnt ritualistic, wasnt planned, wasnt expected, not even by me. But slowly and surely, life moved on. New places came, new faces too. Friendships emerged, a new lifestyle was born, there was laughter again. Surely every moment of joy instantly brought faces to the eyes, names to the mind. People whom i could see laughing with me... and i just shared every moment in my mind. Im sure someday when i meet them again, i could never tell them they had been away from me, far away from being a part of my life...

3 Comments:

Blogger adv said...

the joy of a moment, the memory of a lifetime... the suspension of time and space...?

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Urban Floop said...

hey ushma nice post :)

Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger blink blank link said...

thanks yaar! long time!! feel like im missing a lot being out of and away from KR, but i guess the big bad world has a lot to teach too... miss the caademic lifestyle though, and u guys ofcousre!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home